Updated Program Available!
Registration & Hotel Reservations Now Open
NextMed / MMVR21
February 19 - 22, 2014
Manhattan Beach Marriott · Manhattan Beach, California
NextMed/MMVR presents innovative research at the confluence of healthcare and information technology. Our 21st gathering takes place this February in Manhattan Beach, California.
Continuing a long and successful tradition, we are pleased to announce the addition of the "2014 TATRC Military Medical Simulation Public Briefing," organized by the Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center, on Wednesday afternoon, February 19. The Thursday and Friday afternoon sessions also include new TATRC-organized activities. (Please note that the three TATRC-organized sessions are contingent upon TATRC's request for approval to participate in a non-DOD sponsored conference.)
Please see the Conference Program page for details on the many other lectures, posters, and independently organized sessions that form the core of next February's conference.
Since 1992, this conference has brought together developers and end-users who are committed to patient care and medical education using:
- Medical simulation and modeling
- Data visualization and fusion
- Imaging devices and methods
- Wearable and implantable electronics
- Human-computer interfaces
- Medical intelligence networks
- Mobile health applications
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Projection systems
- Learning and technology
- Simulator design and validation
- Preoperative planning
- Surgical registration and navigation
- Psychotherapy tools
- Physical rehabilitation tools
- Remote and battlefield care
- Serious games
- Patient and public health monitoring and education
Contact Us (MMVR21-at-NextMed-dot-com) with any questions about participation.